Contact Lens Specialists
Why Select Davis EyeCare as your Contact Lens Provider?
Since 1946 Davis EyeCare has been taking care of paitents throughout the United States. Our doctors and staff are committed to provide you with the hightest level of Eye Care. As and eye care leader, we offer you the very best contact lens designs available. We specialize in contact lens materials and the most technologially advanced contact lens designs available. We specialize in contact lenses you can wear daily, monthly, or continuously for up to 30 days. We offer many different lens type materials, from soft, disposable, rigid gas permeable and hybrid. We can fit almost anyone, from patients with astigmatism, irregular corneal shapes and bifocal needs. We can even change your eye color!
Our program is simple, and the benefits are comprehensive. For someone who currently wears or wants to wear contact lenses, choosing Davis EyeCare Associates is your best, first step.
Contact Lens Management Plan
Davis Eyecare is dedicated to providing you with the most comprehensive medical and contact lens care possible. To ensure your Optimal Eye Health, Davis Eyecare will perform these contact lens fittng procedures during your annual visit:
- Evaluation of your current contact lenses prescription
- Contact lens modification if necessary
- Evaluation of the health of the front surface of your eyes
- Map of your eyes with a computerized diagnostic instrument (corneal topography)
- Examination of the corneal physiology within the cellular structure.
- Discuss new technology and your available options.
- A contact lens teaching to instruct new wearers on proper insertion, removal and care of your new lenses.
As one of the largest contact lens practices in the United States we provide consultation services to major lens manufacturers and typically receive new products before they are available to eyecare providers. This allows us to provide you with the most up-to-date materials and designs as well as to keep you informed of the latest advances in eye care technology at a affordable cost. These contact lens evaluation costs are sometimes covered fully or partially by many vision insurance plans. Please call our office and we will answer any contact lens evaluation questions.